21585 - Bach Haus
- Max. Occupancy:
**LINENS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE**
Beautiful 4 bedroom, 3 bath beachfront home. Located on the quieter side of Bolivar Peninsula this recently completely remodeled home has all the features that will make you want to come back over and over again.
* Expansive deck with panoramic views up and down the coast.
* Kitchen has marble countertops and plenty of counter space and cabinets.
* Huge dining table and large island for plenty of seating.
* Stovetop is Viking induction type (appropriate pots and pans provided). Appliances include Viking refrigerator and microwave, quiet dishwasher,
Keurig coffeemaker, and washer/dryer.
* All bedrooms and living rooms have flat screen tv?s.
* Bedrooms have built-in bedside lamps and plenty of outlets by each bed for phones, etc.
* 8 Queen beds feature high quality memory foam mattresses.
* Master suite with King size bed, walk in shower and larger soaking tub with bay view from tub and ocean view from bedroom.
* A huge yard for kids to play, set up a volleyball net and have fun.
* A great covered driveway with plenty of parking and a large covered area for hanging out under the cabin as well.
* Small pets and lift available with fee. Small weddings allowed, with pre-approval.
Great companion home to Bella Vista, take me to the beach baby!
- Bedroom 1 - King
- Bedroom 2 - Queen
- Bedroom 3 - 3 Queens
- Bedroom 4 - 4 Queens
- Special Occasion
- Allow Pets
- BBQ - Charcoal
- Covered Deck
- Dining Room Seating - 5
- High Speed Internet
- Lawn Furniture
- Miles from Ferry - 18
- No Cats Permitted
- Outdoor Shower
- Pet Fee Applies
- Small Pets Only
- Square Footage - 1925
- View - Beachfront
- Washer and Dryer
- Great venue for small wedding. Call office for details.
|First Night||Last Night||Rate|
|09/14/20||02/28/21||$2,450 weekly (6 nights)|
|09/14/20||02/28/21||$613 nightly (weekend)|
|03/02/21||07/01/21||$3,500 weekly (6 nights)|
|03/02/21||07/01/21||$875 nightly (weekend)|
|07/02/21||07/08/21||$4,200 weekly (6 nights)|
|07/02/21||07/08/21||$1,050 nightly (weekend)|
|07/09/21||09/06/21||$3,500 weekly (6 nights)|
|07/09/21||09/06/21||$875 nightly (weekend)|
|09/07/21||12/31/21||$2,450 weekly (6 nights)|
|09/07/21||12/31/21||$613 nightly (weekend)|
Guest ReviewsAvg. Rating:
This is a great house for multiple families to enjoy. With the beach access so close & convenient, families with children can easily go to the beach for "FUN IN THE SUN" and be so close for all your needs. It is a long way to go to Galveston but if you want a break from congestion, this is the place The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the refrigerator could not hold temp below 55*, except at night would drop to 36* till we started opening it, all appliances are high end Viking products and everything else worked, but the fridge needs the repairman. We had to keep an ice chest with ice all week to keep the perishables cold, which was not easy since we were so far from everything. Even with this we all had a great time !!
Glad you enjoyed your stay. Sorry about the problems with the refrigerator.